10 carton min. order
- All in one
Easy and convenient pack with somen and noodle soup in one bag.
- Multilingual notation
The product package is in English, Chinese (simplified), and Japanese in the multilingual notation for overseas markets.
- Sales Assist
From the QR code on the product package, a cooking example video and a multilingual recipe are described.
- Honjo brewed soy sauce with bonito broth and kelp broth with plenty of umami noodle soup.
- Somen noodles are skillfully finished with only carefully selected small powder and salt by the technique of the noodle craftsman.
These refined Somen noodles are kneaded carefully by the expert noodles craftsman.
Noodles soup is made with Honjozo soy sauce, bonito flakes, and Konbu(Seaweed) for the delicious flavor.
How to make hot somen
- Cook noodles in boiling water for 3min. Stir noodles lightly while cooking to prevent sticking.
- Pour the attached noodles soup into the bowl and dilute with 300ml of boiling water.
- Use a strainer to drain hot water and pour the noodles into the soup bowl
- Then enjoy the hot somen noodles.
How to make cold somen
- Use a strainer to drain hot water and wash the cooked noodles with cold running water.
- Dilute the noodles soup with 120ml of cold water to make dipping sauce in the cup.
- Please dip the small portion of somen noodles into the sauce to enjoy.
|Min Order Quantity||10 carton|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
Please contact this supplier for further information