Sewanti Organic Turmeric Powder (NPN): 80090909
- Source of/ Provides antioxidants.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to aid digestion.
- (Traditionally) used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve flatulence, dyspepsia (carminative).
- Used in Herbal Medicine as a hepato-protectant/liver protectant.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to increase bile excretion by the liver (choleretic) and stimulate contraction of the gallbladder (cholagogue).
- (Traditionally) used in Herbal Medicine as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve joint pain.
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda to relieve pain and inflammation.
- Botanical name: Curcuma longa
Available in 200gm
Herbal Medicine: As an antioxidant, digestive aid, for relief of flatulent dyspepsia, as hepato-protectant and to increase bile excretion and as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve joint inflammation, use 1-9 grams of dried rhizome per day.
Ayurveda: to help relieve joint pain and inflammation use 1-4 grams of dried rhizome per day. 1 serving = 1 gm = 1/4 teaspoon.
|Country of Origin||Canada|
|Certifications (Specify)||Made in Canada, Vegan, Kosher, No milk, Halal, Gluten free|